Interested in having a registered eating disorder & sports dietitian present at your conference or meeting?
I’d love to discuss being healthier & happier with proper
- Bachelors of Science, Dietetics, Michigan State University.
- Masters of Science, Exercise Physiology, Eastern Michigan University.
- Registered Dietitian (RD) since 2009.
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD).
- Nine years experience as a registered dietitian.
- Eight years experience counseling and coaching active people and teams.
- Extensive experience working with individuals with eating disorders and disordered eating.
- International Sports Science Association Certified Fitness Trainer.
- Collegiate gymnast for 1 year.
- Collegiate springboard and platform diver for 3 years.
- Completed five full marathons.
Places I’ve Presented
“Following [Allison's] professional recommendations, I began to notice, not only a physical difference, yet, I noticed a mental. For example, I am now less stressed, I'm eating correctly, my blood pressure has decreased...Thank you, Allison, for helping me get healthy again and changing my life.”
“I really enjoyed working with Allison. She is very kind, knowledgeable, open to questions at any moment. The use of the app to communicate with her is amazing, extremely personalized and professional.”
“Allison was able to help me tremendously with my veganism journey. Especially with my protein intake. She is always available when you need her.”
“I love’s Allison’s approach to eating well. She has an understanding of eating disorders and disordered eating and is able to help make adjustments while working within an Intuitive Eating framework. She remains available to her clients and very supportive!”
“The meal plan that Allison created for me is working wonders. Thanks again for all your education and expertise.”
“My daughter and I met with Allison to learn more about nutrition, particularly as it pertains to being a teen athlete...Allison was very knowledgeable and presented the information in a very easy to use fashion. We really felt like she understood our concerns and that offered great advice for how to implement more nutritious choices for all aspects of our lives.”
Marla WGraphic Designer, Owl Eyes
“Allison helped me a lot. She listens carefully and provides constructive, compassionate feedback. She is also knowledgeable about vegan nutrition and provided information about macro targets given my level of exercise. 10/10 would work with her again.”
From the Blog
Request a FREE (Confidential) 15 Minute Consultation
Are you looking to take your performance to the next level? Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with Allison to get personalized nutrition tips designed to help you skyrocket your performance!